Here is the procedure pay Chennai corporation property tax online:
• Click on to the above given website
• Fill the application which available in your corporation property tax card.
• Submit the tax form
• Choose the check box for payment and submit.
• Choose the payment and submit to make the payment.
• Remember Once the payment is made on the baking site/credit card payment is done, the website should automatically redirect back to corporation site. Please wait for some time Never refresh the page till the receipt is generated
• Once receipt is presented. Take a printout for the future reference.
Documents to be submitted when you want to get your property assessed for the property tax at Chennai Corporation are as following:
• Title deed Approved Plan Copy.
• Copy of last paid Tax Receipt.
• If it is a lease land you need to get an NOC form the land owner.
For knowing the procedure for property assessment in order to file property tax you can check the site mentioned below: